Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego
Management and Business Administration. Central Europe p-ISSN 2084-3356
Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe ( JMBA.CE, to 2015 published as Management and Business Administration. Central Europe) is a scientific quarterly pertaining to management in public and private sector institutions which publishes research results and theoretical analyses and reviews.
Our goal is to facilitate a better understanding of the essence of management and research cooperation within the academic community and thus to have a positive influence on the world of management sciences.
JMBA.CE publishes articles related to the following fields: human resource management, theory of organization, strategic management, corporate order, managerial economy, accounting and finance. The articles may be theoretical or empirical in nature and may be based in a variety of disciplines, such as economy, psychology, sociology and law.
JMBA.CE appears on the list of Polish and foreign scientific journals led by the Minister of Science and Higher Education for the parametric evaluation of the scientific units with the allocated number of points 13.
Publication is free of charge. All articles published are open-access and are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Manuscript checking is done using iThenticate which provides plagiarism prevention services to publishers around the world.
HOW TO PUBLISH?
1. Read the Instructions for Authors.
2. Prepare an article using the Manuscript Submission.
3. Wait for acknowledgment of the submission.
4. Wait for further information and manuscript reviews from the Editorial Office.
5. If necessary, prepare responses to the reviewers’ comments and send them to the Editorial Office.
6. Wait for the publication decision and information regarding the expected date of publication.